This is an unusual year in that all public activities must be planned while maximizing the recommendations of the government agencies entrusted with managing the Covid-19 pandemic. Space and air flow will limit the number of cyclists that can be accommodated this year. Therefore, spaces will only be available on a first come, first served basis.
Indoor cycling will be held on the following terms and conditions:
INDOOR CYCLING CLASS
304 1st St. S.E.
Mason City, Iowa
Indoor cycling will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings throughout the season with a begin time of 6:30 p.m. Indoor cycling will be held on Saturday mornings throughout the season with a begin time of 8:30 a.m. Historically additional sessions have been added for Holidays.
At this time, set up of the room is scheduled for Saturday, November 7, 2020. The first sessions is scheduled for November 10, 2020. It is anticipated all cyclists will be ready to go at 6:30 p.m. on November 10.
Each cyclist will be required to join or renew his/her membership in the North Iowa Touring Club for 2021.
New this year:
1. Only a full season pass will be available.
2. The combined cost of the full season pass and single membership in the North Iowa Touring Club will be $140. There will be no family discounts this year.
3. All fees must be paid in advance.
4. A trainer is not included, nor is a floor mat in the above cost (a floor mat is required of all participants). While it is recommended each participant bring his/her own floor mat and trainer, floor mats and trainers will be provided at additional cost.
5. Please download, print, and fill-out the following forms:
NITC Indoor Cycling Class 2020 Aplication
Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
And along with your payment mail to:
Earl W. Hill
35 Main Avenue South
P.O. Box 301
Britt, Iowa 50423
Your registration is not complete unless and until both documents, properly completed and signed, and payment are received by the North Iowa Touring Club.
Our members are our top
priority. At this time, the Committee is
studying the following issues:
a) Mask policy
b) Air flow and bicycle arrangement
c) Required safety precautions (wiping down exercise areas)
d) Total number of cyclists that can be accommodated in the space available.
We look forward to seeing you for another exciting year of indoor cycling.
Direct any questions:
Tracey Stack (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Earl W. Hill (email@example.com)
Mark Dix (firstname.lastname@example.org)